Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ramblings....

I know with the popularity of Twilight and all the "Twi-hards" out there...people are kind of getting tired of Vampire stories.

But.....

I am a huge Vampire Romance stories fan!

My favorite author is Christine Feehan (love all of her books) but the Vampire "Carpathians" are the best!  I get everything from those books...adventure, intrigue, romance and passion.  *sigh* they are GREAT!

But I am not opposed to reading other authors and do enjoy Charlaine Harris, Gena Showalter, Patricia Briggs....as you can see I am somewhat into the "Paranormal" romances.

A little background...

About a two years ago I was placed into a position where I had to collect money for a living....this wasn't by choice.  The company I worked for eliminated my position...so it was either this or the door.  So I learned how to collect.

It was a miserable, thankless, heartbreaking job that I never want to do again if I can help it!  The only positive thing I got out of this was that I started writing.  It really got me through the nights! 

While someone was yelling at me or cussing me out....I was thinking of where they lived...or what their occupations were....and how I can take their negative energy and spin it a positive way.  From this intense time of my life...my mind was working creatively.  So I am thankful for the "jump start".

I don't have a name to this book yet...but it was started at the end of 2008....and I haven't touched it in a while.  I have a spiral notebook that I jot idea's down in for future books....in my lifetime I would love to have one professionally published.  It's a long shot...but an enjoyable dream.

So here goes - my next post will be the beginning chapter of this book.....

Thanks for listening....

No comments: